Monday, August 23, 2010

Picture Post!




So I will start out with some randomness of Rally. The first three are of Rally missing Bri. He looks so sleepy...and sad. The last one is of him and Bri playing with his Beehive toy. He loves that toy to death, literally. I've had to take it away until Grandma can come see it.





So since Bri has been out of town for the past couple of days. It's been pretty quiet around here; just me and the Monstah hanging out. I thought I would take the time to post a bunch of photos I've had sitting on my phone.
So what we have here is the coolest arcade game ever. It is a pitching game. Sort of like those old basketball ones where you have to shoot the ball while the rim moves. This one, different areas light up and you have to throw the ball into them. Then, the one down the middle lights up and you have to throw three really quick strikes down it. You get different points depending on how many of these tasks you accomplish and how quickly you do it. The score on the top left is the fastest speed either machine has ever seen...66mph & that would be mine. The score on the top right is the top score from both machines - 460 - that would also be mine. Finally, if you look in the top right portion of the left-most machine, you'll see 457. That's Bri's. She got the high score on that one. To be fair, I only beat her by 3...but I still won. Either way, I hold the records.
Rooftop deck from the Hard Rock Cafe in Seattle.


Can't tell but its the rainbow flag flying on the space needle for gay pride weekend.








So this here was found under my desk at work. It seems to be some sort of safety kit in the event of an earthquake. Kinda awesome, kinda scary. It has a glowstick in it so I guess we could have a rave if things got really bad.






No comments:

Post a Comment