Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Finished My Pillow!

A while back I decided that I was going to teach myself how to knit cables. I just love the way they look, and I couldn't stand that I didn't know how to do it! So finally I sat down with my book of knitting patterns and some of my favorite yarn and taught myself how. I always thought that it must be really complicated but it isn't really. Anyway I thought it would be cool to create something to showcase my newly discovered skill so I made a pillow. Who doesn't love soft cuddly pillows. It only took me a week or so to get it all knitted and stitched together but I didn't have any buttons for the decorative accents. A month or so has gone by, but I finally finished it and I am really proud of it! I can't wait to put it somewhere in our new house (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment