Monday, April 18, 2011

Tulips



Last Friday we had the pleasure of visiting Mt. Vernon which is about an hour north of Seattle. Glenn had enough overtime that he was able to leave work a few hours early and we were able to beat the traffic leaving the city.

The first thing we did when we actually got into town was drive around trying to find where all the fields were but it seemed like we kept finding daffodils instead. I think daffodils are still beautiful so we parked on the side of the street for a few minutes and snapped some pictures of the sunny yellow field of flowers. They're such happy looking flowers, aren't they?

Anyway, instead of posting a ton of pictures I thought I would share the album of photos that I took here:

Tulips Album

I'll upload another album of photos that Glenn took a little later.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment