Thursday, June 25, 2009

Eeek!!!!!!

The other night, Glenn and I were lying in bed watching a show we had downloaded when all the sudden I saw something skitter across the box we were using to prop the laptop up. Of course I had to investigate further and much to my dismay, it was a rather large and unfriendly looking spider! I started freaking out and I struggled to get up and out of the bed, away from the little critter. Glenn only freaked out a teeny bit, but only after he saw that this guy was a little bigger than the usual spider. He grabbed our little flashlight and started looking for the little bugger. Of course, the spider didn't want to be found. We had to completely dismantle everything on the bed. We looked through the box, we shook all the sheets and blankets and finally we got to the pillows. The spider had decided to cozy on up in MY pillow! Ewwww. We (well Glenn, I just held the flashlight) trapped the spider in a styrofoam cup, threw him in the sink so I could take a picture, and then we took him outside where he belonged. Phew. After a few deep breaths we were able to relax again and settle back in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment