Monday, June 15, 2009

FINALLY!!! Our Last Day of Traveling!

I was super excited for this leg of the trip mostly because it was the last and also because it was only about 4 hours long. Rally also seemed a little bit more excited and he finally started to enjoy the car ride and stuck his head out the window a few times. Before we left we had breakfast at this cute little cafe called Brix 527 in downtown Roseburg. It was a sleepy little town but it was really cute and quite charming.Once we hit the road again we made our way into Portland. There were lots of bridges, but I found the city to be kind of boring looking. I prefer Seattle. When we finally hit Washington though, the drive got a lot easier for Glenn because it flattened out a lot. It was easier for me too because I slept through a lot of this trip. I also wasn't feeling too great because my breakfast was kind of swimming in nasty fake butter.I don't have a whole lot to recount for this final portion of the drive because I slept for most of it. Also, because of that, I don't have a lot of pictures. The important part is that we made it in one piece and are happy to finally be at our destination. It was nice to be out of the car and back on solid ground for a while. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment