Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Good Old Fashioned Milk Delivery

A short while ago Glenn noticed that our neighbors had an interesting little box sitting on their front porch. After a short investigation he discovered that the box was actually a cooler delivery box for Smith Brothers Dairy. I thought that it was just adorable and I had to have one of my own.

Since I stopped drinking soymilk (I just get tired of it after a while) I've been drinking regular milk again. I've tried a few different brands like Lucerne and Darigold but Smith Brothers is my absolute favorite. Call me crazy, but I can definitely taste flavor differences in 2% milk and I have my favorites. Anyway, Glenn set up an account for us so now every Tuesday we get a 1/2 Gallon of 2% milk and a Quart of chocolate milk delivered every Tuesday morning.

My only disappointment is that our milk does not come in glass bottles. How charming and adorable would that be? Oh well.

Rally wasn't quite sure what was going on with this and he could not figure out why this box was now sitting on our porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment