Monday, June 20, 2011

Glenn Got His Hair Cut!!!

Wow, we weren't sure if the day would ever come, but it finally did and Glenn cut his hair! Between being awfully busy and not really liking getting it done anyway, there has been a lot of procrastination involved in taming the mane on Glenn's head. It hadn't been cut since December, and even then it was more of a trim and not a cut.
As you can see, it was getting so long that you could actually gather it into a ponytail (that's my hand holding the hair)! Sometimes you would just look at it and laugh because it was kind of getting ridiculous. I was beginning to wonder if he was going to have longer hair than me! As it turns out, there are parts of my hair that were shorter than his!
As I perused the Michael's next door to pick up some frames, Glenn ran into the Supercuts nearby and put his name in. When I got back he still hadn't gotten in the chair so we waited together for a little bit longer. Finally the gal called him up and got right to work. She actually did a really nice job! I'm always pretty skeptical of Supercuts... especially when you're in a sketchy part of town.
Anyway, I thought his hair looked great, but the beard looked really out of place. It was time for the beard to go. It made me kind of sad especially because I was quite fond of the beard. :o( Oh well.
Now the beard is gone ( well mostly) and we can actually see a face existed under all that manly hair! Now the count begins to see how long he will go without shaving or before getting another haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment