Sunday, June 19, 2011

Moving Day Pictures (a few weeks late)

For some reason I didn't upload pictures from our moving day. There weren't a whole lot because we were a little more involved with moving our stuff than we were with taking pictures. I've got a few to share anyway.
This is what we were left with the night we were moving everything. We only had our bed, the TV, and my plant. That's all you need to get by anyway, right?
This picture shows absolutely everything we own in Seattle packed into a 14' U-Haul. The TV actually went in Janke's car though. I was not going to risk that thing getting hurt on the drive to Tacoma.
A couple days after we moved, we drove back in to Seattle to do a final cleaning of our apartment. Surprisingly it cleaned up pretty well!
I thought our carpets looked pretty bad prior to our final cleaning, but it seems as if pretty much everything came up. You could hardly tell that there were a few mishaps with Rally.
I guess it really helps when you have a totally awesome vacuum. That thing is really amazing. We sure were glad to be out of that apartment though!

No comments:

Post a Comment