Monday, June 20, 2011

Nothing Terribly Exciting Here

I don't have anything particularly interesting to share but I figured I would anyway. First off, I bruised my tailbone falling down the stairs pictured above. I was going outside to help Glenn put the cover on his new grill since it was raining and I slid my flip flops on since I was only going down the stairs and onto the back patio. I just didn't want to get my feet dirty. I forgot that wet wood equals slippery wood which also equals slippery flip flop feet. I made it all but 3 steps down before I fell. Fun! That was a couple days ago, and it still hurts. Oh well, I am pretty sure I will survive.
In other exciting news, we bought a grill! Yay! It just so happened to be in time for us to have our very first barbecue with our friends from Tucson, Jake and Bre, as well as their friends from Portland, Dustin and Alyssa. It was fun and Glenn grilled up some killer burgers. Hooray for having a local butcher shop at Tacoma boys with delicious meat. Glenn took some pictures while he was assembling it so hopefully I can put those together soon. It was starting to get dark when he started putting it together so the tail end of the pictures might not be so great, but at least you can see the awesome final product.
We found a small microwave that we liked at Macy's and decided to purchase it. Lucky us it was on crazy sale so we got a fantastic deal. It's really really small, which is what we were looking for since we don't use the microwave very often (mostly me melting butter for stuff) but it looks good and fits perfectly on the counter. There isn't a whole lot else we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment